Define if a financial freedom plan or financial security is the best thing to you and your family
You’re likely looking for a financial freedom plan for one of the following:
- you feel a need for independence
- you’re having difficulty reaching a balance between your personal life and your work
- you want to improve your life style, etc.
Regardless of your motive, identifying the reasons why you’re looking for a better financial position will help you make better decisions regarding your finances and will serve as a source of inspiration and motivation. I found an interesting article about building wealth in: wealth-steps.com.
Is a financial freedom plan the same as financial security?
It is common to hear many people use security and financial freedom as synonyms when, in fact they are two different things.
However, it is interesting to note that we’ve learned that the steps which produce financial security assurance can also be part of your financial freedom program, but it is necessary to know the difference and establish the best routes for you and your family in the short and long term.
Read the preceding articles and use the following tool to perform your own analysis and see the results which apply to you.
Personal finance test. Contains questions to evaluate in a general way your current financial situation. Click on the link to go to the download page.
In conclusion, you can determine if financial freedom or financial security is suitable for you if and when:
- You can identify the real motives why you are seeking a better financial position
- You have a clear understanding of the difference between financial security and a financial freedom, and
- You evaluate which of these options best fits your present financial situation and what you want to achieve.
Back from Financial freedom plan to Home