Free personal finance clinics on Saturday
As part of the Bankruptcy Section of the North Carolina Bar Association’s Financial Health Clinic Day, free clinics on personal finance will be held in eight cities:
Clinics will be held from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the following locations:
* Asheville – United Way of Asheville and Buncombe County, 50 South French Broad Ave.
* Charlotte – Johnson C. Smith University, Business Administration "Family Dollar Room" (adjacent to the new residence hall) 100 Beatties Ford Road
* Durham – Center for Responsible Lending, 302 West Main St.
* Greensboro – Greensboro Cultural Center, 200 North Davie St.
* New Bern – Garber United Methodist Church, 4201 Country Club Road, Trent Woods
* Raleigh – Alexander Family YMCA, 1603 Hillsborough St.
* Wilmington - Self Help Credit Union, 272 North Front St.
* Winston-Salem - Forsyth Medical Conference Center, 3333 Silas Creek Parkway
More info: http://www.wral.com/business/story/9518673/
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Financial Planning Seminars.